Dear Friends,
As the school year comes to a close, I hope that you have enjoyed my weekly postings this semester and have incorporated something new into your classroom instruction. Those of you that know me well understand that I am passionate about my job and enhancing the curriculum we offer through the use of technology. I will not be blogging over the summer. However, I will resume in August with a long list of helpful tools and links for you to explore.
I am very proud of the progress we (PA) have made this year. I am looking forward to the instructional technology enhancements that will be included in the classrooms this summer as a result of the DISCO BALL. How exciting it will be to return in the fall. Thank you to all of the wonderful faculty, staff, and volunteers that made this possible for the technology department. ALL of our students will benefit.
One last suggestion!
BLOG2PRINT
For my new bloggers out there....... Diane Laffery shared with me a website that I am going to take advantage of. It is http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html This site will create a hard (or soft) cover book of your entire blog. If you blog personally or professionally, I think that this is a wonderful tool.
IDEA: The books that our students in 3rd and 5th grade create each year of their writings could be created in a blog format and then turned into a hard cover book to keep. The blog site would not have to disappear when the school year ended. Our students could continue to post their creative works as long as they desired. What a cool way to examine growth as a writer.
Until next time......
No comments:
Post a Comment