In my daily pursuit of infultrating technology into all areas of our curriculum, I decided that the best way to encourage you (our teachers and administrators) to add a blogging aspect to your class is to just create one myself and update it regularly. This is all in hope that you will become a follower and desire to create one for yourself, your class, your school club, etc....
So - Every TUESDAY I will be making a new post. It is on my calander and a reminder is set up so that you will not be disappointed. :) My plan is to provide you with a instructional technology tidbit of information each week. My hope that is you will read my post and think to yourself "I can do that!"
Today is Saturday and I will be sending you this link on Monday. Therefore, no tidbit yet. I can only share on Tuesdays. :) Check back tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment