Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Time To Redecorate

As educators we decorate our classrooms with motivational posters in hopes that our students will read these sayings and take to heart the messages they contain. Every now and then it is time to redecorate in the classroom. I personally am very tired of the posters that I own and starting looking for something new on-line.

What better way to express your thoughts than with professional looking posters that you create yourself.  The website http://bighugelabs.com/motivator.php will allow you to upload any picture (JPEG format only) that you have saved, add text, select colors, and border styles.  You can then save this image for printing.  Below are two quick examples that I created.  I took me about 3 minutes each to create and save the poster.  It can then be printed out on the poster printer in the computer lab and laminated to be hung up. Of course, these posters can also be uploaded to any social networking site or printed at a photography lab (like walgreens, walmart, etc....). 

The PA poster would be great in a classroom or hallway.  The second one is a picture that I took during football season of my son Jackson. If you have a class picture, wouldn't it look great to display it this way.  I recently gave one as a birthday present to one of Jackson's friends.  He loved it and his parents did too.

The website http://bighugelabs.com/ by itself has a lot more to offer than just motivational posters.  Check it out and see what you think.  You might even find something to do with all of those holiday pictures that are still in your camera. :)






I hope that everyone is having a restful holiday break.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment