Tuesday, February 23, 2010

WALLWISHER

CATCH THE FEVER!!


The DISCO BALL is just around the corner. I am so excited about the possibilities that will arise in the classroom as a result of our generous donors. Contact Bonna Schulte (604-0913) for tickets.

Check out the online auction items at www.biddingforgood.com/pulaskiacademy  You may find just what you have been looking for.

WINNER WINNER WINNER
Congratulations to Juli Paddie.  She was the first one to respond with the correct answer to last week's question.  Apollo Ohno was the correct answer.  Thank you to everyone for playing.

WALLWISHER
WALLWISHER is a cool website that simply allows you to post notes onto a site like you would a post-it-note on a bulletin board hanging in your classroom. I have created one for you to leave your thoughts on regarding instructional change or any other topic that you would like to see me address in the future.

WALLWISHER definitely has classroom application possibilities. I think that 3rd grade and up can participate easily in this type of activity. WALLWISHER is easy, intuitive, and effective. You can include video, audio, still images, and text. As the administrator you can approve every post before it goes onto the wall for everyone to see or you can set it up so that only you can view the postings. As a classroom application, I think that these are very necessary features that will enable you to control the content.


Click on this link to add a post..... http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/patechintegration  (Come on...I know that I have readers.... I want to know your thoughts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment